Loyalty Pay with Points Order Service
This API creates a new redemption order based on the values provided in the request for Chase Cardholders. A cardholder must first be enrolled in the PWP program AND have sufficient funds to be able to create a redemption order. The customer buys a service on the merchant's site/app and chooses to use points to pay for the purchase then chooses the number of points they want to allocate towards that payment.
Key features and benefits
- Allows cardholders to redeem points during checkout.
- Gives cardholders the flexibility to use either all points, or a combination of points and dollars.
- Create Order: Places a new redemption order based on the values provided in the request.
- Update Order: Makes a change to an existing redemption order, allowing an increase in the order sale amount to account for the addition of a tip.
- Cancel Order: Performs a full reversal and cancellation for an existing redemption order.