Loyalty Pay with Points Enrollment Service
The Loyalty Pay with Points Enrollment Service allows Chase cardholders to self-enroll or be auto-enrolled in the Pay with Points program, allowing them to redeem Ultimate Rewards points for purchases. Once a cardholder is enrolled in the program, the Enrollment service can also un-enroll a cardholder from the program (regardless of whether they enrolled through self-enrollment or automatic enrollment).
Key features and benefits
- Allows customers to enroll in Pay with Points
- Allows customers to un-enroll from Pay with Points
- Securely accesses customer information using OAuth-based authentication
- Can be easily reused for retrieving customer data
- Auto Enroll - Allows merchants to enroll customers into Pay with Points
- Manual Enroll - Allows customers to enroll in a specific merchant within Pay with Points
- Opt-In - Allows customers to be eligible for enrollment in Pay with Points
- Opt-Out - Allows customers to unenroll from all merchants within Pay with Points
- Un-Enroll - Allows customers to unenroll from a specific merchant within Pay with Points
Before your application can use this API, you meet the following requirements:
- All services of the API are onboarded to the API gateway and ADFS authentication enabled. This requires that the consumers onboard themselves as a client on the API gateway – then obtain the token from ADFS and pass it along with Client ID in the header of the http request.
- You've obtained the application access token using the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Your application uses the access token to invoke the API.
- The access token must be provided in the Authorization HTTP header as a bearer token.
- The application must pass the partner-name and partner-account-id as parameters for the GET call.